- Over 17 billion code combination making it one of the most secure remote controls on the market.
- Uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS). PentaCODE® remotes simultaneously transmits the encrypted code on five different frequencies. This makes it impossible for your remote control to be interfered or jammed.
- Two remotes in one. The PentaCODE® remotes use encrypted code and for people who want to keep it simple, the traditional 12-way dipswitch system is included.
- The case, electronics and coding system was designed for harsh and rugged applications.
- Service. SPE has been innovating new remote control technologies for over 20 years and our service will be there for many more years to come.
- Cost. With our vast experience in remote controls we are able to keep the cost to a very competitive level.
The PentaCODE® remotes are available with 2 or 4 buttons with custom print available for the front labels.
The receiver comes as a plug in type, standalone or enclosed in a case that is weather proof. The enclosed receiver has a built in antenna specially tuned to the 5 operating frequencies. No need for messy installations with external antennas.